MVP Cup Morocco
MVP Cup is an African startup competition that aims to identify and celebrate the most promising African startups with High-fidelity MVP or first release of the product looking for clear market validation to be able to move into scaling.
In order to participate, startups need to meet the following criteria:
– Exists no longer than 3 years
– Be proficient in the English language
– Have a scalable and innovative business idea or model
– Could already have a high fidelity MVP or initial product or service developed
– Can already show some user growth or revenue (initial traction).
– Continues to attract additional resources (money or sweat equity) for equity or future revenues.
– Looking for clear market validation (Product Market Fit), to be able to move into scaling.
– Team qualifications and experience
– Scalable and innovative business idea and/or model
– Market opportunities
– Fundability of the startup
– 50 000 DH in Cash
– A spot to compet in MVP Africa that will take place in Morocco in January 2016 during the Africa StartUp Summit.
– An All expenses paid trip (Hotel and Flight Ticket) to Attend the Websummit in Dublin
– Ample media attention will be awarded to the national startup winner.
– Mentoring @ StartUp Maroc Bootcamps
2nd & 3rd Runner-up
– Mentoring @ StartUp Maroc Bootcamp
10.07.2015 : Opening application period for startups
10.07.2015 – 31.07.2015 : 1st Round of Application
Apply at the first wave of registrations increase your chances of being selected to participate at the National Final
05.08.2015 – 25.08.2015 : 2nd Round of Application
Some startups have already been selected in the first round, you may have the chance to apply for the National Finals if places are still available.
01.09.2015 – 10.10.2015 : 3rd & Last round of application
Last chance to apply for the National Final
Octobre 2015 : Finalists selected to participate in the National Final
Octobre 2015 : StartUp Maroc Bootcamp for finalists
Octobre 2015 : National Finals : StartUp Maroc Championship
Janvier 2016 : StartUp Maroc Bootcamp for the National Winner and 2nd and 3rd Runner Up
Janvier 2016 : African Final @Africa StartUp Summit